- Call Center
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the use of electronic tax services, automated information systems (SIA) in the fiscal and public procurement fields, the application of tax legislation, or other aspects related to this field, please contact the call center 080001525 of the State Tax Service, served by the operators of the Customer Assistance Department within the Center of Information Technology in Finance (CTIF).
The call center operates daily, from Monday to Friday, between 8.00 and 17.00. Calls to 080001525 are free and can be made from any locality of the Republic from any landline or mobile phone.
After dialing 080001525, the customer can select the consulting areas, as follows:
• button 1 - consultations in the field of tax legislation (information on income tax, value added tax, excise duties, other taxes, local taxes, entrepreneurial patent);
• button 2 - technical assistance regarding the use of electronic tax services;
• button 3 - reporting cases of non-compliance with the tax legislation;
• button 4 - reporting conflict and corruption situations of tax officials;
• button 5 - verification of excise stamps.
At the same time, interested persons can benefit from the Call Center help by dialing the following numbers:
• 022 822 222 - for technical support regarding the use of the website www.servcii.fisc.md;
• 022 822 228 - for the verification of excise stamps;
• 022 822 238 - for consulting regarding the use of the new SIA "State Register of Public Procurement" (MTender).
People who have questions regarding the use of electronic tax services can send them to the Call Center and to the e-mail address email@example.com , people who want to connect to the electronic tax services can send copies of the corresponding documents to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the procedure of connecting to electronic tax services can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions / Electronic Tax Services section
- Contacting the Call Center
Officials within the public authorities / institutions / public/budgetary from the districts of the Republic, which use the automated information systems (SIA) in the field of public finances, managed by the Center of Information Technologies in Finance (CITF), can call on the help of the CITF representatives in the field that provides the applicants with services. IT consulting and technical support.
The CTIF filed representatives provide the necessary consultative support by telephone and by electronic mail. At the same time, they execute the works stipulated in the contracts concluded by the CITF with the authorities and public institutions at the clients' places of work, either in municipalities, district centers or rural localities.
The names and contact details of the CITF filed representatives can be found on the official website of the institution www.ctif.gov.md
The Regional Treasury Center
District CANTEMIR, LEOVA
District CEADÎR-LUNGA, VULCANEȘTI
District CRIULENI, DUBĂSARI
District ŞTEFAN VODĂ
District ANENII NOI
District UNGHENI, NISPORENI
District HÎNCEȘTI, IALOVENI